View Single Post
Forum Virgin
sakura is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 01:29 AM       
ok, i originally came on here to rant on this very topic, but since i can't post on the site's discussion board, i may as well say it here:

yeah, smoking is bad for you. A 4-year-old would know this. But you anti-smokers need to stop bitching about it. It's an addiction; therefore, it's hard to quit. I'd probably do it if I had a non-smoking b/f who was honestly worried about my health, but then again I've had b/f's like that, and they weren't even worth that kind of effort, in my book.

And a guy who says he's "turned off" by it - worse, that he feels the need to bug me on the subject? It's enough to turn ME off. Sorry, dude, but if you're that anal about it, you annoy me. It's the same for anyone that complains. Cuz of course we're onto you- it isn't about our welfare or health, we all know that. You're worried about your own. Yeah, it's all about YOU. Don't try to deny it.

And what's this about someone "convincing" another to smoke? She smokes, so it was a forced behavior? Logic being...? Didn't you just say you quit recently? Makes me wonder what "other things" I could convince you to do... when ya got a few drinks in you. Assumptions perhaps kill more than tobacco does. I'm sure alcohol does, too. Yeah, you could suffer potential health complications from smoking, so go pay twice the amount of a pack on a glass of man-made poison instead... and then drive home.
Or better yet, I guaran-FUCKIN'-tee you can be convinced to do alot more after a few drinks than a few cigs - it'll smell just as bad, but I'm sure you won't notice.

What? you don't know me? Well, that's true, you don't know anyone you complain to about a bad habit over something as unimportant as your comfort level with it, but, since you seem to care so much for my health and appearance and all, I was thinking it's time we bumped this great relationship of ours into phase 2. Not to sound sexist. Well, yes, to sound sexist. If a semi-hot guy bitches about my smoking, it's pretty much all he ends up being good for. Cuz I KNOW he won't be coming to visit me during chemo, or relapses, or probably even the funeral he warned me about when he first stated smoking was gross and it's bad for me. Same as all the rest of the head-up-the-ass, brainwashed, self-righteous pricks that actually want us to believe they care about our health. On their way to the bar to "drink responsibly". That's Surgeon Sakura's warning.