View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 01:47 AM       
at work today this cunt straight up told me to ring her gay turkey sandwich up as a ham sandwich. she was all, "isnt that sandwich five dollars" "is that a turkey sandwich" "yes" "ok it's six dollars" "you didn't tell me it was five dollars" ok well it's six dollars and she was all "But the sign says five dollar footlongs and you didn't say it wasn't five dollars" and I said "well the sign says which sandwiches are five dollars for a foot long" and she walked over to the sign and walked back and said, "Ring it up for a ham sandwich" and i was all, "What? but it was a turkey" "ring it up as a ham" "why you ordered a turkey" "just do it as a ham you didn't tell me about it aren't you supposed to please the customer" "no and i dont see what that has to do with you ordering a turkey sandwich and not a ham" "you should've told me it was five dollars!" "You should have read the sign appropriately" "who's your manager?" ....