View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2009, 07:14 AM       
Yeah, I was afraid they'd end up with the Redwings and was hoping by some miracle they'd move up before it happened, but that's the way it turned out. And, unfortunately, I don't imagine it'll end well.

Oh well, they never made the playoffs before, so it's a start.

Sorta related/unrelated, Icculus, about giving the first star of the game to someone who didn't score and was on the losing team....I had a bone to pick with Detroit (one of many) at the Stanley Cup ceremony last year.

I very distinctly remember them giving the cup to Chelios (whom I despise so very, very much, as you know) to let him do his little victory lap before handing it off to someone who, I don't know, actually played in the Finals. Why the hell did they give it to Chelios first? Didn't he sit it all out?