View Single Post
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 12:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
I'd be down for that. It seemed like it could be some stupid fun, but I wasn't about to pay full price for it.

Those made me smirk, but it's not really as cheesy as most of the lines like older games had. I thought RE6 wasn't as bad as people have been making it out to be, it was okay, but it just really didn't feel like a Resident Evil game. Leon wasn't really on his A game and Chris was pretty boring this time around for me. Jake was pretty fun though. After playing Ada's campaign the whole story just seemed even more silly and pointless. Definitely at least worth a rental, maybe a purchase when it get's down to around $15-$20 used.

Also

Also don't worry too much, Zomboid. I picked up Medal of Honor Warfighter and Borderlands 2. Now I can't criticize anyone's taste about anything anymore.
Dude, Borderlands 2 is awesome with a couple of friends. Even just as a duo, it's still fun but all 4 people on one screen just gives me nostalgia and is fucking ridiculous. There are so many awesome weapons in that game.