View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 04:25 PM       
Watching Sadako 3D right now. It had a couple of trailers for stuff that looked interesting. I used to be really hardcore into J-Horror but now I'm sort of tiring of the omnipresent recurring themes. I understand the psychology is different there and they need a certain recipe for scary, but I'm tired of checking it all off the list. They still outdo us on suspense, though.

Edit- just about 90% through with it and for some reason the end of this movie, not to give away too many spoilers, is hilarious. They multiplied the onryo, gave them mummy faces with big denture teeth (think of the scene in Poltergeist II when they found the preacher in the cave), and finished it off with a set of giant grasshopper legs. Too fucking funny.

Last edited by Kitsa : Nov 2nd, 2013 at 05:37 PM.