View Single Post
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 14th, 2009, 05:11 PM       
OK, apparently, we have very ideas of what "cardio" is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerobic_exercise
i was not referring to like 80s jazzercise. cardio is the best, it's the fast-paced stuff that gets you moving. boxing, dancing, skating, swimming, running, whatever. you can do hardcore or light, you will get results either way.

it's not rocket science, anyone can understand why cardio is a more reasonable choice for someone just looking to slim down. strengthening will totally change your physique, it'll take the fat and make it work in a different way for you -- whereas cardio will just take your shape and make it smaller, it'll eliminate the fat and then after a while, begin to tighten your body. (tighten=tone to me)

and yeah cardio is way more fun imo, i'm pretty sure anyone could find some form of cardio that they would love doing, and if not, they can switch it up any which way they like. no matter what you choose though the idea is the same, the goal is to burn more than you eat.

also i'm not clicking on that 4chan link and i think it was really silly that you just apologized to me for nothing but thanks i guess

-MODERATOR MILHORSE