View Single Post
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Jun 6th, 2008, 03:15 PM       
I've finished the Britannia Campaign as Norway in Medieval 2 Kingdoms and I completely pwned the Crusades Campaign as Jerusalem, and if I'd kept playing instead of fulfilling the victory conditons after 120 turns, the map would have been 100% mine. I was actually just buying regions off the other factions toward the end because I had so much money. About a third of my Kingdom was purchased.
I'm probably never gonna finish the Americas campaign 'cause I got pised off by the ridiculously boring battles. Sending one horde of indians against another is just not that interesting.
Unless Mass Effect comes in the mail sooner than expected, I'm gonna do the Teutonic campaign next, but I'm not sure what I should play as. I generally prefer well traned troops over large troops of shitty ones, so I might play as the Teutonic Knights, or maybe the Holy Roman Empire or Poland or something. I don't wanna be no punk ass Lithuania bitch.
He speaks truth!