View Single Post
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 12:57 PM       
Hahah I think you could sue for that now.
That is pretty ridiculous.
I guess I should be glad my name had been changed twice before high school, or else I may have been banned from german as well!
I had no clue that schools do that kind of thing!

Boots was a good sport, there were some games that all the men (cast and crew, homo and hetero) played backstage. All of which would be considered sexual harrassment anywhere else but the theatre. One was "Bean Dip", a guy would tell another guy that they wanted to talk and when they got close enough they'd slap each other's nipples. Someone made mention that it was sexual harrassment, and they said they didn't report sexual harrassment, they graded it.
C- for a butt slap without a cupped hand and a tushy squeeze.
Boots was a VERY good sport mainly because whenever guys wore a tail in the show (it was attached in a very uncomfortable elastic jockstrap contraption that was said to cut off circulation to a man's favorite and most sensitive body parts), someone would walk behind them and pull the tail, thus dislodging and squeezing said sensitive squishies.