View Single Post
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 08:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by glowbelly
you people are a big bunch of fuzzy pussy cats.

i guess i just don't understand how being taken on a trip to a fun place is a bad thing. or how one can get car sick if they eat, and then complain about how hungry they are and what a jerk she is for asking if he wants food even though i'm hungry yes but i didn't want to get in the car anyways it's freezing jerks.

it just sounds like a bunch of teenage whining to me. that being said i didn't read the whole thing because it was a bit boring.

although, fathom, you can write well. you're writing style is nice, i just didn't find the content all that interesting.
Being in a fun place is good. But when your with people you dont like then it fucking sucks. I know how fathom feels with his vacation because I got to go to Tennesse. It wasnt too bad. I like it there and all the kick ass shops and stuff. But my realitives... Holy fucking shit they were racist as hell. I hated every minute of it. They actually refered to black people as the N-word any chance they had and it really fuckin pissed me off. You can be racist if you have a REALLY REALLY good reason but if its just beacuse theyre different then that person can go kill themselves. Like my friend Joey. He hates black people because 3 tried to literally kill him for like 20 bucks. My realitives? Theyre just fucking STUPID. But yeah. Being in a cool place with assholes isnt really fun.
[/quote]