View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 03:46 AM        NON-SECRET SANTA (OR: WHO WANTS COOKIES?)
i kind of want to do like a alternative secret santa where i mail out cookies to folks and they mail me stuff back (OR THEY DONT, THIS CAN BE A OPTION FOR POOR ASS MOFOS TOO) do you guys think this is a good idea or is it infringing on the proper and lawful secret santa proceedings that are already underway

EDIT FOR EASY ACCESS READING:
PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE BEFORE DECEMBER 3RD IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE

FURTHER NOTE: I AM GOING TO BE LIMITING THIS TO A MAXIMUM OF A BAKER'S DOZEN (THIRTEEN) PARTICIPANTS DUE TO LIMITED FUNDS AND EFFORT. ONE SLOT LEFT

PM SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING

#1 address
#2 whether or not you are able to send a gift back
#3 what kind of cookies you prefer (also if there's something cookie related that you are allergic to or just really dislike so i know not to include any in your cookies, like walnuts, dairy, maybe coconut?)
#4 if you are sending a gift back plz say if you would like a small gift or 6 extra cookies in addition to your 12 cookies

VURRAFIED PARTICIPANTS (recieved PMs)
stevetothepast
grislygus*
captain516
zhukov
MLE%
fathom zero
milpool
10kvghost
zomboid
shrubfest
chojin
s.mariorpg

*need address
%has not specified favourite/disliked cookies, will get whatever if not specified(mostly oatmeal chocos and p. butter)

POSSIBLE PARTICIPANTS (posted in thread but no PM yet)
n/a

RESERVE PARTICIPANTS (I WILL PESTER YOU IF NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE SHOW UP)
sam
tadao
CATCAT007

PREDICTED COOKIE LINEUP SO FAR
peanut butter (HAVE MADE BEFORE; WILL PROBABLY HAVE SOME TOPPED WITH ROASTED PEANUTS OR WALNUTS FOR EXTRA NUTTINESS OR MAYBE EVEN CHOCOLATE CHIPS. MAYBE THE TOPPINGS WILL BE IN THE SHAPE OF AN EMOTICON)
"rocky road" (HAVE NOT MADE BEFORE, BUT HAVE A GOOD IDEA AS TO HOW THEY ARE MADE; CHOCOLATE COOKIE W WALNUTS AND MARSHMALLOW)
"cowboy" cookies (CHOCO CHIP AND OATMEAL, WITH OR WITHOUT WALNUTS OR MINT M&MS) (ARE A FAVOURITE)

Last edited by executioneer : Dec 1st, 2010 at 03:32 PM.