View Single Post
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2007, 10:35 PM       
Pub's story reminds me of when I went on pilgrimage to Italy.

Back in December 1999, I went on a youth retreat. There was lots to say about it, but one of those was that I was struck by the beauty of this one girl in particular who was in crutches at the time. At the end of the night I picked up a flier about going to Italy for the Jubilee, and after a crazy six months of thinking I couldn't go, I ended up going. Beautiful girl went too, this time she was crutchless! Our first day in Italy, we were in a bus and she fell asleep on one of the official chaperone's shoulders, and I just kind of pined about how I wished for a beautiful girl to fall asleep on my shoulder just once.

I talked to her a handful of times throughout those two weeks, but we never really connected at all. After our plane landed in Cincinnati, I realized that it probably was never meant to happen anyways. I took my seat on the bus to Indiana, and stared blankly out the window at the rain as others boarded from my group. Suddenly, beautiful girl looked at all the empty seats around her and sat down next to me. We didn't talk at all that I can remember, but within half an hour of the ride she fell asleep on my shoulder.

It was one of the more memorable moments of my life to that point!

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT