View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 03:15 PM       
The Blue Jackets store was as dismal as I'd anticipated. Damn near cried to see a whole Leclaire section under a giant SALE banner.

They had home and away Leclaire jerseys (didn't look at the price, they were too high up on the wall for me to reach) and the $30 "shirseys" were marked down to $10.95. Leclaire bubble-pucks were $3, Leclaire 8x10 glossies were $6 (still seemed expensive, they weren't autographed) and "Leclaire Bears" were $6.

I asked the clerk wtf with the St. Patrick's day stuff, and she responded that they had 3 different types of t-shirts, some pucks and some other stuff but no I couldn't see them because they moved their whole stock to the Nationwide arena store.

Why the hell would you move your entire St. Paddy's day stock out of the giant BJ store in the mall to Nationwide the week before St. Paddy's day?

And 3 shirts, wtf? What 3 shirts?

So I walked off with a $6 Pazzy-bear and a heartful of tears.