View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 04:27 PM       
Oh my GOD! You should be SO ashamed. Not only did you cut n' paste from Boortz without even sourcing it like a complete bozo, Vinth ALREADY posted the EXACT SAME Boortz cut n' paste today without sourcing it and has been called on it and it's been responded to.

You just took a GIANT drop in my estimation. I know you are young, but I gave you a lot more credit than I ever gave Vinth for being able to think.

You need to think long and hard about your pavlovian response to seeing that collection of quotes and the fact that Boortz got you to do EXACTLY what Vinth, the single stupidest person ever on the entire internet did.

Not that those quotes aren't of interest, but they're nothing new. Clinton foreign policy was a steaming load of crap without mass death and outrageous cost. W's foreign policy is a steaming lad of crap with mass death and outrageous cost. Both their foreign policices sucked, one in theory and one in actuality. Take your knee jerk drooling dog behavior and go sit with it in the corner. We already have one court jester here and your writting isn't as funny.