Thread: Formal Request
View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2007, 02:56 PM       
Okay, so, hey! Lots to respond to here!

While I agree that we should ban people that act horribly and have every intention of sticking around, I feel that we need a certain amount of Qwarx/ZBFs in our lives, because making fun of them ENRICHES us. Also, you all can take out your collective fat aggressions on them instead of our new posters who have yet to really do anything wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman
try to play online grab-ass with me
While I will admit that I am swayed by this line, someone making fun of epileptics is hardly justification for a ban. While it may be horrible to people who experience or have seen other people experiences seizures, I think we can all agree that - CONCEPTUALLY - seizures are a pretty funny thing. Either way, it's i-mockery, mocking people for any reason (other than being black, apparently) is fine.

Here is where I had stopped this post the other night because emily was reading over my shoulder and making SUGGESTIONS and NOTES and I absolutely detest that shit when anyone does it, so I'm going to pick up again today with little to no knowledge of what the fuck it was I was talking about.

If ZBF starts stalking people Fartinmowler-style, then I'll ban him. Otherwise, no point. He's unintentionally funny, and so was his idiot buddy.

Also, ZBF, don't make references to things you faggots do in real life with no explanation on the forums. Jixby's mentioned this peeve before, and it's something that I share and I'm in a position to abuse my power to make it stop, so I recommend you cut it out. "...and stop rapping in class " is useless reading for anyone here besides you and Quarx and maybe god or something.

If anyone has something else to add or if I missed something just repeat it prz I AM A BUSY MAN