View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 02:55 PM       
YEA I HAVE AIDS: AWESOME IMPORTANT DUDE SMILING

Man i would totally tell that lady to shove a rock up her anus

My wife was driving the last night and she was on a two lane road that turned into one road so of course people have to yield and she was in the lane people were supposed yield into and there was only one guy in that lane, so that one guy decided to CUT HER OFF and shortly after my girlfriend honked at him he SLAMMED ON HIS BRAKES COMING TO A COMPLETE STOP IN FRONT OF HER AND NOT EVEN AT A STOP SIGN. he did this like 3 times, then he was driving all slow so my girlfriend tried to pass him and then he started speeding up trying to not let her get over ;\
Theeeen, she was at the intersection to turn, she was in the right lane he was in the lane that went straight so he like DROVE AROUND HER AND CUT HER OFF IN THE MIDDLE OF AN INTERSECTION THEN DROVE ALL SLOW IN FRONT OF HER. Then she decided to write down his license plate and when he realized what she was doing he started driving all fast and panicked
then she pulled up next to him at a stop sign and showed him the license number cause she got the whole thing and he was all, "Drrrrhaaa" with a scared retard face ;\

I HATE PEOPLE! Then the other day this guy was at an intersection where there's two right turn lanes, obviously because there's two different lanes you can pull into (one goes onto a freeway, the other onto an avenue). So he's sitting there for like a few minutes before we even get there, even though there's no reason to, then when we decide to go he almost TURNS INTO US CAUSE HES TRYING TO GET INTO OUR LANE. Luckily he stopped so i flipped him off then he started driving all close to us and trying to stare us down so we laughed at him and I did some dances. He followed us for like ten minutes though trying to be creepy ;\
It's no wonder that there have been so many killing sprees lately ;\

Oh yea and then my dumb neighbors who only pay for one trashcan keep stealing our trashcans (we just paid for a new one, too) and they have THREE TRASHCANS WHEN THEY SHOULD ONLY HAVE ONE. We have four cause there's four addresses at my house. Anyway the city kept trying to contact them about it and they kept ignoring theem, not answering the door, responding to phonecalls/letters. So the city came out and took their trashcans and gave ours back to us. So a couple days later they steal it again and fill it with their illicit goods (they are running an illicit business out of their home and using trashcans to dump the products because they tried to apply for a city contract without a business license so THEYRE ONTO THEM) and they put their illicit goods in our other trashcans too. So the other day by chance they were cooking food outside, since nobody else could get a hold of them i told them the city said they should only have one trashcan and that they (the city) are gonna call the cops if they do it again. The son (prolly in his 30's) was all, "YOULL HAVE TO TALK TO MY MOM THOSE ARE HER TRASHCANS" and she hid in the house till she heard cops then she came running out and was all, "YOUR HANDY MAN TOLD US HE MADE A MISTAKE THAT ITS OUR TRASHCAN" meaning she probably yelled at him and he's just some dumbass crackhead who doesn't know any better so he apologized and gave it back... anyway we had to tell the hobag that they are only paying for one (which she proceeded to argue that THERE WERE TWO WHEN WE MOVED IN) and that the cops are gonna be called on them and then she straightened up and said they would put it back ;\
but then the city found out so they brought us a new one and they're turning them in for running a business out of their home without a license and dumping stuff y ou're not supposed to dump in trashcans (its supposed to be hauled or something.)

JESUS HATFIELD.