View Single Post
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 02:25 PM       
Aw, that's a sad one.

I actually did dream last night and apparently it was very epic but I can only remember bits and pieces of it. I was being held captive in something like a laboratory or an organization and early in the dream, I escaped with another captive. We were running away to escape, but people were chasing us. The two of us hid in a costume shop and were trying to get new clothes to wear. For some reason, I wanted to get a medival Legend of Zelda-ish costume because it came with a sword and bow-and-foam-arrow set which I somehow thought could be used for protection. The captors came in and we begged the store guy waiting on us to keep quiet and help us hide. Instead, he called the captors over and we had to run for it again. Somehow, I brought the costume with me.

The dream sort of transitioned to us hiding at my aunt and uncle's place, only my aunt and uncle were different and instead of having two boy cousins there was a mix of boys and girls and they were a lot younger. Even though we were still being chased, I somehow felt safe enough to find out if we could watch a movie and dye Easter eggs.

It seemed a lot scarier when I was asleep.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.