View Single Post
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 08:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy View Post

I was only laughing at you people because you have not once taken my perspective seriously. Not once, instead you just mockmockmock and laughlaughlaugh at me.
I mockmockmock and laughlaughlaugh because you are stupidstupidstupid.

Quote:
I'm not going to rehash my opinion every time I post and play ping pong with you.
Jesus Christ, nobody asked you to! That's the last thing I'd ever want to do with my time!

Quote:
So I'm just going stand by and let time abide my side as it rolls on, I'm going to keep on posting articles and links until it become evident to you that my percpetion at least has some validity that the country is in danger.
The fact that you think that I'm unaware that the country is in trouble just shows how patronizing and arrogant you are. Do you really think that I've been asleep for the past eight years? I know damn well the country is in trouble, I just can't stand the bullshit spin you put on it. Do you honestly think that by bombarding the board with more and more links that I'll suddenly take you seriously? That I'll run weeping to you, throw myself at your feet, and mewl "Oh Geggy, please forgive me for not seeing your brilliance! You were right all along!"? Don't hold your breath, you vindictive child. You're just like Kulturekamf, posting his pseudo-philosophy here and expecting us all to fawn over him and supposed brilliance.

Quote:
Few years ago, people have laughed at me when I expressed my opinion that we may very well be heading toward economic downturn. Tada! Look where we are now! 350,000 jobs have already been lost since january as of this year and the value of dollar is going in a downward spiral.
My goodness, Cassandra the prophet here predicted a recession! Nobody else foresaw a recession! Why, surely that means that he's correct about the Holocaust and 9/11! Tell me more of your visions, you modern day Sybil! I shall set up a golden tripod at Delphi, and kings from the world over shall come to hear what you have to say!

Quote:
You know how I knew? Because I at least listened to different opinions.
I'm sure you have had many fascinating Socratic dialogues with the homeless man who lives behind the 7-11 and is convinced that the CIA is transmitting information to Illuminati through his fillings.

Quote:
Btw I didn't get my facts on 9/11 from conspiracy websites. I got my facts from a general sergent who stood post at otis air force on the morning of 9/11.
*gasp*
Why didn't you say so sooner?! That changes everything! Your claiming to know a military man who was a Otis Air Force on the morning of 9/11 totally validates everything you've said! Yes sir, I'm sure he's far more reliable a source than anything else out there!

Quote:
(tada! I'm from massachusetts and I've met a lot of ppl!)
Gosh-a-rootie! You're from MA and you've met a lot of people! What credentials you have!

Quote:
So why don't you shut the fuck up, stop mocking what you deem as a pet theory and at least for once consider that my perception has some validity?
I think the rest of my post is adequate explanation on why I will never take you seriously.

Last edited by Jeanette X : Jun 11th, 2008 at 12:17 AM.