Thread: FALLOUT 3
View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2007, 06:08 AM       
i am thrilled about the following:
character creation takes you thru the childhood of your character! (the only other time i remember seeing something like this, it was the only good part of an absolutely terrible game, but dang if i didn't like the idea)

monsters DO NOT LEVEL WITH YOUR CHARACTER (thank GOD bethesda realized this is a bad fucking idea, i did not want f3 to have this )

V.A.T.S, V.A.T.S, V.A.T.S i fucking love the way this merges real-time and turn-based, but of course having not seen it in action i don't know FOR SURE if it's gonna work how i'm imagining, but if it does, holy shit awesome :o

not only is it gonna be gory but it's gonna have SLOW-MOTION GORE

hahaha a portable nuke launcher

more specific injuries in addition to HP, just like the last two

and everything, especially ron perlman, in the trailer

good NIGHT