View Single Post
placebo009 is probably a spambot
Old May 22nd, 2003, 12:58 PM       
I'M SPOILING EVERYTHING!

ok i see that this bored is turning to like...more discussion of what the matrix actually is rather than opinions on reloaded...but i'm an opinionated fool and feel like going on a rant anyway.

i don't see how people can say that reloaded was anywhere near as good as the first one. the only thing that could have superceeded the first one was the special effects, but you can't base a movie on that. it needs a good plot. something the first one had and the second was seriously lacking.

another big gripe of mine was how so many things were seriously under developed. like that mouse-wannabe kid. what was his purpose? all they said about him was that neo saved his life and now he was a pain in the ass. that's all. so unless they're going to kill off neo and make this kid the new "one" (highly unlikely, i think) then there was so real reason to introduce him.

another thing that bothered me was the whole morpheus/naobi thing. it started out like it was going to develope into something and then it just sort of quit. as far as i'm concerned they just needed someone to catch morpheus' ass when he fell off a truck. so unless she intends to be some great super hero in the third one, then i thought her character sucked as well. and he new boyfriend was a complete tool.

another thing: what exactly was the french dude's deal? like...yah he had some interesting things to say, but who was he supposed to be? was he maybe one the former "ones"? someone gimmie some input on this.

and was it just me or were a lot of the fight scenes like...forced? like when neo went to see the oracle and he had to fight that dude? that wasn't *really* nessicary. i'll admit, it was real real cool, but not really nessicary.

ah, that's all i got for now. if someone could like...gimmie some opinions on what i said...that would be awesome. thanks for readin'