View Single Post
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 08:37 PM       
Final Fantasy VIII - Because the Main character was boring and shitty (Siefer should have been the main character btw, would have made the game intresting and not as stupid)

Killzone Liberation-If fucking sucks

Bionic Commando-Worse than Killzone

Eternal Champions (not the Sega CD one, the genesis one)-Slow sloppy controls and cheap enemies who can spam specials even when their metre is gone.

Halo 2+3-the only people i know who play this game are idiotic 14-17 year olds who watch inuyasha and naruto.

Dragonball Z budokai-Oh joy, just 1478 more hours of play and then i can unlock super saiyan 3 for Goku. Then the game will get fun. Wheres my Great Saiyaman Superhero beat em up damnit.

Mortal Kombat 3/Ultimate/Trilogy- PURE SHIT.

Final Fantasy X,X-2,XI,XII and likely XIII-Just stop making them already.You reached your peak with VI, so just stop.

Any Godzilla game - JUST LET ME SMASH SHIT. Or give it Controls like a mix of Firepro and Streetfighter. And where the fuck is Gamera, the giant, flying, fire-breathing sea turtle powered by the happyness of japanese children.

Counterstrike - Counterstrike is a unforgivable piece of shit, a decrepid stain on the internet. The game is the biggest piece of shit i have ever had the displeasure of playing. Is it even safe to call it a game when all the game is just one big chatroom full of campers, assholes and elitest fuckwads. Sure, CS may have been fun if you have been playing it since 1999, but its 2007, there are better games, and there were better games before CS (Unreal Tournament). Counterstrike is fucking retarded.

World of Warcraft - YAY, i killed a boar for 10 gold!!!!

i got more, but i cant think of them right now.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR