Thread: GG Plaxico
View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 02:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
The problem with that is to guys like Plaxico, the solution is carrying a gun. If I move into their tax bracket, I'm not carrying a gun. Someone (with a license and training) is carrying the gun for me. Either that, or I'm going to classier/safer places or just staying at home and rolling around in my money.
WORD!

And in other news, it looks like Plax will not be playing again for the Giants this year (and maybe ever).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPN
The New York Giants fined and suspended Burress on Tuesday for four games -- the rest of the regular season -- after he accidentally shot himself in the right thigh over the weekend at a Manhattan nightclub. The team also placed him on the reserve non-football injury list, which means the wide receiver couldn't come back for the playoffs, either.
and

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPN
Fines in the NFL typically mean a player loses a paycheck for each game he misses. In Burress' case, that would mean roughly $206,000 per regular-season game. He also was due to receive $1 million from his signing bonus on Dec. 10. It was not immediately clear whether the team still had to make the payment.
Potentially a $1.8MM fine. So maybe we can forget the "rolling around in my money" part.
You may already be there.