View Single Post
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Dec 20th, 2005, 02:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
And it's pretty silly to think that's it's only Dems. who are upset about this, or that they're the only ones making a stink about it.
I'm specifically criticizing only the Democrat method of political attack on the Bush administration. I don't like it, mostly because I believe it's a poor effort where something more substantial would be preferred. By me. I am Monday morning quarterbacking here. That is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
I'm a little bit surprised that this practice doesn't bother you just a little bit. Considering this is coming from the guy who said he'd rather see El Paso get nuked than give up some personal freedoms.
Who says it doesn't? The only possibly effective voice of criticism on issues such as this... issues that bother me greatly... is the Democratic Party, which is doing a terrible job of playing their part. It aggravates the piss out me, and it upsets me to see smart folks such as Max hyping each and every doomed attempt they make to re-take their political glory through trickery and deceit instead of trying to earn it back.

The only way the Democrats will ever end their downward spiral looks more and more like one of two options: 1. Become something that it's increasingly apparent they are not, or 2. Wait around until the Republicans implode. They have seemingly realized actual leadership and integrity is either beyond their grasp or useless to them, so they've opted to catalyze option 2.

Why do I always find myself reminding you that I do not like ANYTHING government does? What part of libertarian crank do you find so hard to grasp, man?

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!