View Single Post
cenamalo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2003, 10:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raize
My advice is to let the bitch get some and see if she wants to use you to hone up on her skills. Tell her that you're an angsty conflicted soul that needs some loving. Chicks dig jigsaw puzzles like your disseminated mind.
am i missing something here? am i supposed to attract her by acting like a bigger overdramatic, selfish, attention-craving bitch then her? and why would i want her? we went out years ago and i'm fucking glad i never had sex with her. everyone who has regrets it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raize
If she's bitching about how everyone hates her, and you had the guts to tell her like it was, then when she grows up she'll realize you were at least honest with her and might respect you all the more.
i doubt it. here's an exert from her diary
Quote:
Everyone is all up in my face about things. And I don't care what they think about who and what I do. It's none of their god damned business and I really doubt they have any idea about the specifics behind the relationships I have consist of. I'm not going to pay any mind to the ignorance that spews from their undeveloped minds that can't grasp a new concept or something that they haven't experienced.

and sorry all about this whole thread, i just needed a little reasurrance that the world hasn't gone completely batshit insane.