Thread: 9-11 Trials
View Single Post
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 09:10 AM       
Can a fucking moderator please step in and enforce some fucking rules so people can have a discussion and I can read one without every other post being by geggy who does nothing but post links and huge quotes. How the fuck is he not considered spam? just because he believes the shit he spams does not mean it is not spam. I think he is long overdue to be banned atleast temporaily for being a spamming dumbass. I seriously find his posts more annoying then the actual spambots that occassionally post and I'm sure most people would agree. I mean yes his deluded mind sometimes comes up with an unintentionally hilarious post but hes a fucking spammer 99% of the time. This isn't his fucking 9/11 truthers daily blog, so can we please stop letting this pathetic individual hijack(no pun intended) your websites forum and use it as such? For allah's sake, his last two posts where links to other threads where he just spammed more nonsense and avoided any discussion with other members.

He will just think that the U.S. govt pressured you to ban him because he was getting to close to the truth. So Imockery wins by being geggy free and reducing this boards spam by 85% and geggy wins because this will be irrefutable proof that the Us government and imockery.com was behind the 9/11 attacks. Its always been clear to me that if this website was a person it would wear a t shirt that says
" I PLANE NY"

Last edited by Ant10708 : Nov 26th, 2009 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Geggy is a faggot spammer, please ban his ass