View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:36 PM       
This has become a three way and once you get in on a three way you can't eject till the three waying is done so give it to me Flagg!

Colonel's orders, I am to break down Kevin Spacey movies. Damn you Kevin Spacey! You steal all of my rolls!

Kevin Spacey movie I loved: The Negotiator. For what it had for ingredients it was a decent flick.

Kevin Spacey movie I liked: Austin Powers Goldmember: OK, I admit it was stupid, full of recycled jokes, and so on, but there were still some new laughs to be had and they were almost all based on the actors within the movie slated to play the characters in the movie within a movie. Kevin Spacey as the movie Dr. Evil was funny.

Kevin Spacey movie I hated: Bug's Life. It didn't do it for me. Pixar had better offerings than this

Honorable mention: A Time to Kill

Last edited by Pentegarn : Aug 10th, 2011 at 11:32 PM.