View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 03:43 PM       
PM TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunexus
Look, I can see where you're coming from on why you hate me, and I can't blame you. I haven't made the greatest first impression, and I'll admit I haven't been the greatest towards you either.

But if you would LIKE to see me make a change, you're gonna have to get off my fucking back. I'm trying to mellow out here, and it's all I can do not to snap back into the self I'm trying to lose. Perhaps that speaks of personal problems I've yet to best, but regardless I'd really appreciate it if you'd stop hounding me through every thread and breaking the flow for some stupid vendetta you're carrying. You called me a hypocritical twat, and yet you're being guilty of all the trollish actions I've committed. Pot, meet kettle?

I'm not just singling you out, there's obviously others too, and I'm not saying you all aren't completely justified. But they know where to draw the line man, so that's why I'm messaging you.

Yeah, I could have just said "KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF", but I'm not like that. And if you ignore what I have to say, what am I going to do about it? Absolutely nothing, except try to keep my cool.

But I'd like to try and see if the civilized approach works first, not all of us Texans believe in shooting on sight.

Regardless of how you take this message, I wish you a good day.

-Kitsunexus