View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 05:27 AM       
That's weird that you mentioned Arrested Development.

I dreamed that I was in some sort of school situation. I stole someone's antique pen to fill out some yellow ticket things that were good for something or other and I took garbage out, then I interacted with some bitches and defended my "14" GPA as being low effort but okay. None of that made any sense.

But there was also an airplane hangar where they hosed out garbage trucks and I got water splashed on me, and a house where Mel Gibson had had bad luck with logs. They cut away the front of the house so everyone who drove past could see where logs had dropped in from the roof and crashed in through the windows and ruined Mel Gibson's life. It kind of looked like a dollhouse that some kid had jammed big sticks in.

Anyway, my point is that eventually I sent out some sort of mass email to my "team" of fellow situation-haters and they all started responding. Then a convoy of huge vehicles began arriving and they all had giant golden testicles mounted on their grills. One of them rammed Michael Cera's tour bus.

This was a misunderstanding because Michael Cera also had a giant golden testicle on the front of his bus, indicating he was on our side, and they just didn't see it.

Pregnancy dreams are fucking awesome.