View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 07:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
By screening of the new season, you made it seem like you were going to be sitting in a theater for 14 hours watching the whole next season. So it was only like a 15 minute preview or something? That's pretty shitty. I don't think I'd go to the theater to watch 2 hours of dexter, of course I'm not a huge fan. There's only so many times ghost dad can pop out and talk to dex before I don't even want to watch that episode. They should just change the show to dexter and ghost dad solving crimes.

Some seasons of Dexter I didn't like at all, but on the whole I really enjoy the show. When I signed up for the screening, I thought that I was sort of applying to be in sort of a focus-group kind of thing, and that maybe we would watch the first episode of the new season and maybe answer a questionnaire or something. But no, turns out they were just using the more popular show to draw people in for a shitty show.

If it had been the season premiere of Dexter, I probably would have gone. But if I want to watch a five minute commercial about the upcoming season, I can do that anywhere.

They also had in fine print on the tickets that they had overbooked at each location to "ensure a full house" and that no one was actually guaranteed a seat. So, you know, fuck them.