View Single Post
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 14th, 2008, 06:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobo Tommy View Post
They have small dicks.
What a refreshing and innovative insight into the mind of a powerseeker.
Quote:
Quick, review Carrie! SISSY SPACEK TITS!
Roger Barr is all about the titties. Fosho
Quote:
How about copy & pasting what about that link you found amusing, and maybe a comment from you? Too tough? My fault, I expect too much.
Quote:
Music sucks nowadays and it's the fault of the internet! With the internet, sites and programs like Myspace, Youtube, and the bastards who use Limewire" it has become too easy to find music and there is too much of it. So, naturally there is a ton of unoriginal shit. People can only be creative when they are limited. The greatest musicians ever only had guitars they found out of trashcans, etc. We need to be limited. Technology in the long run is bad for us.

R.I.P music.

Now before you say "Well, your using the internet right now!" I'm on a forum. It's different, fuck you.
You're lamenting a lack of quality control, or to be more accurate, you miss the days of being spoonfed the music you should listen to. Talent still exists, it's just on a level playing field with the untalented, and there are more of them. To find good music now requires that you go look for it, and not just sit back and wait for television or radio to bring it to you.

PLUS YOU'RE AFAG WITH NO TASTE SO STFU