View Single Post

BoneThroughFlesh is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2003, 01:33 AM       
Youre all a bunch or morons. I am neither sxe or vegan, however dont make assumptions about people because of what labels they have. i have friends who are vegan and straightedge and i have friends that do drugs. and they all get along. they are all cool with me. no one thinks they are high and mighty. the only people who piss me off are the morons who think they are god because they do drugs and think they are cool as shit and hate all sxe kids for it. who gives a shit. because they dont do drugs doesnt effect you. and for those of you who bitch and complain about the hardline kids that kick you ass. sounds like you are the exact fucking same. Like zorak talking about how he wants to skull fuck them. How the fuck does their opinion effect you? GROW SOME FUCKING BALLS AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT THEY THINK! and whoreable.... your dumbass comment about sxe and veganism doesnt even deserve to be commented on. the only reason i can see the lot of you getting upset about vegans and sxe kids is because they are different from you. if you are all really suchs stuck up dicks that you sit around and worry about people being different then why not join the kkk. lets kill all individuality. that way the only people who will be left are the redneck fucks in the forum. congrats, youre all a waste of life.