View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 04:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
I don't understand how this is unconstitutional. I thought minors didn't have full rights? Also, aren't they disallowed from renting R-rated movies?
They are allowed. It's not illegal for a 13 year old to rent R-rated movies, or go and see one. It's up to the businesses and their relationship with the MPAA and public perception.

It's like saying "Fuck" on cable television. You're completely allowed to, since it's not regulated by the FCC. But all of the programming and such relies on advertising.

Piss people off and you won't get paid. It's self-policing. I used to buy unrated DVDs all the time, because it was never against any store's policies. I remember specifically when I got Evil Dead II and Dead Alive when I was 14.