View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 05:47 PM       
YOU ARE IN LUCK TADAO SIR BECAUSE I AM AN EXPERT IN THIS.

Most of the shit you will get is from people who are more or less "temporarily" or "minorly" disabled and have an inflated estimation of their pain and suffering. I once got harassed by a guy in a wrist brace for being parked in a handicapped spot, because he had a BROKEN ARM DAMMIT and I was taking a space that could have been his. The real kicker there was that there were other handicapped spaces available.

My dad used to say, "Wow, your x-ray vision must be a little off, or you'd see my daughter's spinal cord cancer and broken neck."

The more diplomatic thing to say is, "I know that I hide my disability very well, but I have a severe spinal problem that makes it difficult and dangerous for me to walk long distances."

The less diplomatic thing to do is point at your placard and yell that it's none of their fucking concern.