View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 20th, 2010, 03:17 AM       
OH MY GOD IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME ONLY LONGER AND THE CHARACTERS AND QUESTS ARE MODERATELY MORE INTERESTING. More importantly, it's still Fallout. That's good enough for me. I'm wandering around getting on everyone's bad side.

Also, I'd install the game to mitigate the unbearable loadtimes. It hasn't frozen, but there have been a boatload of glitches. Nothing they couldn't patch up in a day or two, though. The quest you get from the guy in the dinosaur mouth was cool. Especially watching the end. I wonder if that one stray projectile will come into play later - maybe it landed somewhere.

Overall, I dig the environments way more. WAYYYY more colorful, which was the only thing that I didn't like about Fallout 3.