View Single Post
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 12th, 2007, 01:21 AM       
Here’s the crap that Seth got from ZBF, and that I got from Seth's eBay auction... which in a way makes it the stuff I got from ZBF:

Something about the tabloid drove my cat nuts. Perhaps his sensitive nose picked up the stench of a cheap fat kid. He hates those things.

Wowie, my birthday came early this year!

Mmm, gum. And such an expensive variety, too.

And the rest: a couple hot wheels, and a power ranger that makes a strange noise when you push its belt buckle.

Still, there is a compelling story to be drawn from all this:

Having just defeated her human counterpart, the pink ranger rests for a moment, taking a break and catching up on the latest news.

“Good lord, we’re in the middle of a Super Depression! I’ve got to find some way to escape it! I know, I’ll just steal a quick pick-me-up...”

“Haha, the gum is mine now, you peons! Oh, what’s this? The rattlesnake car wants to take a shot at me? Well go a-head!!!”

*splat* *crash*

“Ahahahahaha!! None can topple me! Not even...”

*gasp* “Oh no, I wasn’t counting on them sending in the heavy artillery! If that orange missile hits me it’ll... oh, wait. It’s not a missile at all. It’s just a cheap little fakeout. Haw haw”

“Argh, lasers! Invisible lasers from the orange thingie! ARGH, I AM DEFEATED!!!”

And so, with one final weird noise from her belt, the pink ranger was slain, and I sat down to take a look at my favorite tabloid story:

An ad for a service that sends insults you can use to your Bluetooth headset. As if you didn’t look crazy enough just talking into one of those things.

THE END