View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jan 24th, 2006, 01:11 PM       
You know what. Kiki? I'm starting to get the impression you don't like Gay Folks. Because they engage in 'gross' acts, and because they are crazy.

I have two questions for you.

1.) How do you feel about the whole Lesbian thing. See, I think if the Lesbians are ugly, that's the same as man gayness, revolting and insane. Anyway, I bet that's what most people think so it's true. BUT, and here's the rub (ha ha, pun intended!) Say the two Lesbians are pretty! Now that is not Gross or insane, it's HOT, and I think the vast majority of men would agree with me here! What do you think about that?

2.) Okay, you are a awsome arguer so I will give over to you the sake of argument. Hence, say Gay people (MEN) are unatural and tend to be crazy. What should we do about this? e can argue all you like, but if it's just about what Gay people are like, well, you say Tomato and I say Tomato. What do you think we should DO about gays (Men and ugly women).

3.) If it is one ugly woman and one pretty one, I would say it is a question o where the observer ispositioned, ala Einstein, to determine the inherent wrongosity of the gay activity.