View Single Post
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 12:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
I think it's a dumb move, because now if they do test fire a missile we either have to attempt to shoot it down and look bad when we almost certainly fail to, or explain why after four years an 38 billion dollars we are not even in a position to try.
They have just as good access to the internets as do we, max. Serial. They know all about Tesla, too. As a non-comic-book-fan on a generally-comic-book-fan-site, I've always found it ironic that 13 of the first 15 villians of the Superman comic series from a hundred years ago were some sort of "Mad Scientist," even the original version of Lex Luthor, modeled after the persona of our Gypsy Scientist Hero Guy, yet he's not ever discussed here.

Anyways, access to information regarding Tesla's Death Ray experiments and the Tunguska Incident is widely available, so Kim Jung Il knows our full on-hand capabilities as well as any of us.

I'm Serial.

Quote:
If we took all the money we've spent on missile deffense over the course of my lifetime, from the Nixonian ABM plan to Reagans Star Wars, to Clinto continuing to fund Star Wars when he KNEW almost no scienbntists think it's even theoretically doable, to actually building shit in Alaska before we know how to make it work and gave that money to me....
You know as well as I do that 97% of that money went into the pockets of Democrat politicians throughout the corrupt beyond measure 60's and 70's periods. I'd just LOVE to hear your explanations of Strom Thurmond, Jesse Helms and Robert Byrd otherwise, mister.

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Dude from Independence Day
You don't actually think they spend $20,000.00 on a hammer, $30,000.00 on a toilet seat do you?
Quote:
I would be so fucking comfortable. And there would be no question about the Spring Break Coeds.
I wouldn't normally say this about a dude, and this has nothing to do with you being only the second Jew I've ever met, but after having met you in person and watching you eat a salad for lunch, I don't doubt your abilities among the Ladies of ANY Spring Break, and I meant every one of those allcaps.

I also, of curse, meant some of those ladies. A very significant group. ...and I also meant that mispelling, as well. Heretofore, at the least.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!