View Single Post
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 01:20 PM       
There is no way I can sympathize with these kids. I don't care if they found a way to fuck the system, they're assholes in my book.

Quote:
"Hungry, broke and miserable . . . All I want is a warm, safe place to stay until I . . . get back home . . . or back on my feet here."
So miserable that she spends her (free) money on a cell phone instead of food and that she would rather be a freeloader than get a fucking job.

Quote:
Each summer, hundreds of the new homeless arrive from as far away as Texas and California, looking for jobs, handouts and companionship. Then they retreat to warmer climates around this time of year, when the first chills set in.
Warmer climates meaning their parents' houses, the other place they can live for free without working.

The homeless programs pander to the bastards' whims, they supply them with SPECIFIC BRANDS OF CLOTHES and McDonalds gift certificates instead of giving them soup and booting their asses to Goodwill for clothes. They are "[helping] ensure the homeless kids are treated like average American youth, rather than feeling institutionalized."

They should fucking be institutionalized. They are nothing but parasites, and if they are treated like "average youth," then the kids out there who aren't incurable assholes themselves will start getting the impression that it's okay to live like that.

"Yeah, let's get away from the so-called material life *wink wink* (actually, we're just going to pretend we're special so they'll give us whatever we want for free)." Gimme a fucking break.