View Single Post
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 05:17 PM       
blah blah blah mock mock mock This isn't so bad. Drawing women can be difficult and I think you did a pretty good job. The breasts do sag more that you would expect in a cartoony-ish protrayal of a character, and the face is too angry looking (dark circles around the eyes?) but overal, it does show that she's a woman in my oppinion. Maybe a bit more hip. Ease up on the facial features just a bit. Retain the character, but don't make her look so rough. If she's of the athletic sort then the physique you gave her is probably right, but for general reference in the future, girls tend to have narrower shoulders, skinnier arms, wider hips and slimmer waists than this. Accentuate the curves. Do mind that the head is smaller than it should be, though.

Here's a 5 minute edit (hope you don't mind) showing you what I'd do different in structure and placement. See that I didn't change much, which means that as far as I can tell, you did a pretty good job.

Don't stop drawing. I think you're good and you'll become tons better if you work more methodically.