View Single Post
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2004, 05:56 PM       
FS - No, they just bug me when they call me.

Basically, the whole thing follows a generic pattern. Marissa calls me or AIMs me and tell me to do something, promising something in return. Then, I, enjoying the hilarity of the situation, do it. Following this, Marissa calls me a loser, etc., and says that she was just joking. Then, I talk to her friend and her friend on AIM for a while, who eventually block me. Of course, the blocks are only temporary.

For example, yesterday Marissa called me so that I would tell her my sexual fantasy over the phone. I, like an Altzheimer's patient, do it after making her ask several times over. Then, after telling her twice (because the first time, I left out the oral sex part so she made me retell it all over again), she tells me "you're gross," etc. So, after she hangs up, I talk to Cortney online. Then, today, I AIM Cortney and she eventually blocks me. Now supposedly, the police are going to call me later today, so it might be that Marissa gets her male friends on the phone (the police) and calls me later tonight. Eventually, like always, I'll be unblocked again. Rinse, wash, repeat, at least until they get bored with me.

MM - Fuck you.

McMock - What the hell do you mean by that? I already know I don't have a chance in hell with Marissa. If you're talking about the other girl and think that I have a chance with her, well, it's possible, and honestly she's way more worth pursuing. She's definitely pretty, with long, sculpted legs and a pleasing, heart-shaped face. More importantly, she's mature, and yet takes life easy at the same time. She's actually rather comforting to be around. But I think I'm going on a tangent...

Helm - Duh. I know that the discussions posted by other people were made up. I was talking about joining in on the fun with me, in other words actually having conversations with these people.