Thread: FORBIDDEN LOVE
View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2008, 01:23 PM       
You see, MY position on forbidden love is that we should really have pedo colonies. No one really likes my "immediate execution" idea, but they can't be rehabilitated, they're complaining about how hard it is for sex offenders to buy houses anyway, so we should let them have self sufficient pedogoblin communities that they can have fulfilling lives in without ever being near children again

Oh, and they get gunned down like mongrel dogs if they leave, but I would like to stress that despite this fact, the barbed wire, the guard houses, and the proposed "alternative solutions", any claims that this would be a "concentration camp" are completely unfounded.

That a serious enough discussion for you there