View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 10:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
this was the first post on the page that loaded on my cell phone

for a second i thought that this was gonna be an awesome conversation
It had all the makings

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
omg i got this thing in the mail for these cruises and i was just looking at it for fun and they had some good deals then my girlfriend pointed out that the last picture had two dudes in a pool sitting all close and she was like, "is this a gay cruise" and i was like I DUNNNNNOOOOOOO and started looking at all the other pictures and they were all dudes :O then i noticed it was to the gay dude that used to live here

i totally just thought this one picture was like a father/mother with their muscular son but the person in the middle was just a frumpy looking gay dude and not a mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
http://www.70000tons.com/
looks like an awesome cruise. some of the bands totally suck, but it's gotta be a floating eargasm with uli involved.
I would totally go cruising on that but by then I will be kidding around. Then I saw that there were going to be 19 additional bands. If you go see if they have a Saxon onesie.