View Single Post
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 8th, 2010, 06:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 View Post
The cover in the game degrades as it's shot to shit by your enemies, so you do end up getting shot alot.
I decided to just check out a Let's Play of the game instead of buying it. Here and there, I witnessed exactly what people were talking about: the player was hiding behind some cover, and was still getting shot by enemies 15-20 feet in front of him. And this was not the kind of cover that broke away, either.

Quote:
If you didn't like the anticlimactic ending of the first game, you won't like it in the second game either.
Can you see why that statement sounds completely ridiculous? "If you didn't like that anticlimax, you won't like this one!"

Quote:
You should get it when the price drops, the co-op and multiplayer are fun.
Like I said, it runs like ass on my computer, despite my PC registering close to the recommended specs. This seems like one of those games that I would have to put a lot of work into just to play, and it just doesn't seem like it will be worth it.

I'll consider looking into it once they fix the 3-year-old crash bugs with the PC version.