View Single Post
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 02:04 PM       
Quote:
I didn't say once during my post that you had to be of Jewish blood to practice Judaism.

READ, you moron, before jumping on someone.

You said that it was based PRIMARILY on blood and NOT belief, douchie mcfucktard.
And?

Last I checked, PRIMARILY does't mean ONLY. It in no way excludes the idea of converts.

But fine I will conceed, because 'douchie mcfucktard' made me laugh out loud. Perhaps it wasn't the best word to use. But what would you suggest I use, ummm, Twaty MacDouchenfuck?

I thought primary fit. It is a big part of the religion and, if you view the Jewish just as a race ( I was referring to both in my original text), I would say bloodline IS primary.

Know of any asians who converted to caucasian?

But hey, if that is the only bone choking you 'll, take that out. You agree with the rest then?

What was your point again?

EDIT

Whoa, you know, in re-reading that first line I can see how things could be missunderstood. I should not have started with the word 'Judaism' as I was actually intending to refer to both the religion and the race. Judaism is, of course, the religion...and no, that is not based primarily on blood though it does sometimes have a role.

My bad, and a well deserved burn.