View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2007, 09:58 PM       
So the other day i came home from a bad day at school and i was sad and my dad said when i come home from asad day at school i should pray to god so i said what should i pray about and he was all you should pray about something you love so i was all ok and prayed for petey dear god i love petey i hope his soul goes to heaven unlike other dogs and the next day i came home from school and petey was dead so iwas sad and my dad was all prey for something else you love so i prayed for my bird fido and then came home from school the next day and fido was dead and i was sad again and my dad said to pray for a gold fish and i did and he died so the next night i secretely prayed for my dad and the next day was absolutely fuckin ghorrible i came home from school and my mom was all stressed out she had frazzle rocks in her hair and shit and i was like mom what happened whats so horrible and she was all first the washingmachine exploded and flooded the floors, then the vacuum cleaner broke and i cant clean the living room and then the mailman dropped dead on the door step