View Single Post
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2005, 04:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggytrix
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
Blowing up a wedding party sends what message? "We will totally take out your ring bearer"???
Depends on who is at the wedding, I suppose.
It was some random wedding. They only killed like three Americans. And just because you convince yourself of something stupid like that everyone at the wedding party in Jordan is an apostate(including the two palestinian diplomats that were killed) it doesn't mean your action was brave. And suicide can look alot more appealing to people than living their current lives so how is suicide an act of bravery? An action isn't an act of bravery just because the person thinks it is. And considering Jordians were chanting for Zarqawi to burn in hell I don't think they believe the suicide bombers to be all that brave either. People should be scared that if it can happen in a police state like Jordan than there is no way we are going to prevent an attack here and should watch who they consider to be brave because that 'brave' man or woman might end up killing your relatives as they ride the train to work.

I also love Guilden being upset that Americans calling the suicide bombers cowards migth be someone else's opinion when the very 'brave' suicide bombers are completly brainwashed and performing the action of some fanatic who isn't 'brave' enough to kill himself.

They also killed the producer of the 'Halloween' movies. They are enemies to the world and classic horror movies!