View Single Post
wizbenny is probably a spambot
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 02:30 PM       
Back from San Diego... what a circus!

I never did get to find the i-Mockery booth tho I kept seeing people with the pickle hats!

I literally broke a toe and severely sprained my ankle upon arrival at the stupid house I was staying at (idiots and their stairs in the middle of dark hallways... grumble grumble...) so I didnt get to hobble around very much.

What little I did see tended to make me want to stay behind the relative safety of my booth tables anyway. It was a MADHOUSE. It would literally take an HOUR to go just a few rows over, it was that insane.

There's talk of moving it to Anaheim, LA or Las Vegas after next year... but I really don't see how any change in location would cut down on the sheer volume of people. It's sold out attendence within DAYS every year with throngs of people still wanting in. And I've heard that Hall H (the movie side) was even worse with the masses waiting in line overnight to get in.

Which might explain why some poor schmuck got STABBED IN THE EYE with a pen this year!!! I'd be frustrated as well I suppose if I had to be stuck around the vast unwashed masses in such close quarters for any extended period of time as well.