View Single Post
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 04:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
Whether drugs are legalized or not I will still acquire copious amounts of marijuana.

Personally I don't think any drugs should be legalized. I think no matter what you try to do with the situation no one will be happy. It's a complete grey area. Plus bigger industries will get into the shit and fuck with it in a laboratory beyond all recognition.

11 or 12 years ago Portugal decided to legalize ALL drugs. Apparently it has not changed anything really. In fact it's lowered the use of other drugs. For example, if you want weed, you go into a store that sells just weed instead of having to go to some shady ass neighborhood and then when you finally get to the dump you're buying out of, you're being exposed to crack, meth, pills and heroin. Also teen use has not increased or decreased and crime has not increased or decreased either.
Uh I don't know about you but I would love to be able to have a one stop shop for weed, painkillers, amphetamines and maybe coke. I'm tired of having a "guy" for every different thing.