View Single Post

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 09:19 AM       
Actually, polls are showing now that 74% of Americans are behind the war. The recent gallop poll showed this. And the vast majority of the rest of world couldn't do in 2,000 years what we did in 200 so if Angolia doesnt like us, well... *YAWN* And I also find it funny that most of the other countries that are giving us shit are either a) dependant on us for their existance or b) countries of who's ass we kicked in the past.

Even as needle dicked as Proto is, he has a valid point. You can be against this war. A lot are. But to say that you would rather see an Iraqi citizen live than a U.S. trooper, then you are a piece of dog shit. But these are the leaders and the vast majority of this movement. Ask them tough questions. They stutter and dodge, not because they suck at speaking, (which a guy like Bush does, except when its something he is passionate about) because THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT! Not all protestors, but most of them truly dont. Id love to get that moron to go say that to the family of the Marine that was killed yesterday. I'm sure they would have him whoring himself in a Japanese schoolgirl outfit on the streets of San Fran in a hurry.

Sorry, I said what the guy said. I wish I could give you the audio recording or transcript, but I HIGHLY doubt I can get it. If I can get it, I will.