View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2007, 01:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
Whoa guys i didn't know dialects could change the pronunciation so drastically. Just think, nobody from new york uses syllables. They pronounce new york, Nyork, Empire State Building, Empr state build, Hamburger is Hurg..r, uhhh.. i dont know. I guess Prostitute would be PSUIT (like tsuit). Len-ore is apparantly Lern. Mayor Guiliani or whatevers name must be like.. guil. Hey yo marr GUILi wha hap bro wa gon don wid da rate cit of nyork? This is a lot harder than i thought it would be!
those nyorkns must be damned smart.
I wonder how many syllables "monosyllable" has. She sure likes to pepper her posts with attempts (aka tries, aka endeavors) to make herself sound smarter (aka more intelligent, aka less retarded).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenor View Post
There's only ONE syllable, aka monosyllable.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog