View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 12:52 PM       
I'm sitting here and looking at the sea in the distance, waiting for the Marin Airporter to arrive and take me to the airport. Hot morning sun, with a cool breeze and clear air as I'm sipping my crappy coffee choked with creamer (courtesy of the Marriot). Somehow not hung over from the steady stream of open-bar scotch at the wedding party, now armed with the new phone numbers of friends I haven't seen in years; missing three buttons from my suit jacket after repeatedly getting pulled onto the dance floor, life is fucking beautiful and it's ridiculous that I'm posting this on I-Mockery.com just too gay for facebook